• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any Southern Steuben County NY Hunters?

PAhunter90

I am from Pennsylvania and started an annual 10 day trip to Northern Potter County, PA last year to hunt from around Nov 1-Nov10. I split the week between NY and PA. Have a cabin just south of the NY border and last year I hunted some of the Stueben County public with 45 minutes of the border. There is significant public acreage in the county and I know it has some real historic success. I am amazed by the cost of out of state license in NY that includes deer and bear. I will be up this year again from Nov 1-10th. Looking forward to chasing some big ones.

Yup my camp is in stueben. Been hunting 25 yrs there. Always see a couple monstas. Taken a few good ones over the yrs.

Yup my camp is in stueben. Been hunting 25 yrs there. Always see a couple monstas. Taken a few good ones over the yrs.
thats awesome. I just love the country there. I need to scout some additional public. I have hunted primarily around Rock Creek and turkey ridge SF

Being from Northern VT I've always wanted to venture out to Stueben county. I hunt with my father in law just north of Plattsburgh. I hear Wyoming County has some quality deer too.

Back