• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any suggestions on linemans belt?

Grits

I have a TreeSuit and was wondering if anyone could give me a suggestion for a linemans belt I could use with it. The Treesuit has a rope belt that is built into it, but it hooks into itself and not loops or d-rings and it is hard to get it over screw in steps or sticks. I am looking for something that has loops or d-rings that I can attach a regular linemans belt to. I guess I could just use a saftey harness, but I dont need the shuolder and leg straps, I just want something that goes around my waist. Any and all suggestions are welcomed!
Grits

mattsteg
I can't figure out a way to do it with out taking apart the Treesuit and I'm afaid I will not get it back together.
The one on the Tree suit comes off of the middle of the belt on the suit and clips back on itself, I don't have a picture of it to show you

Is it like a tether com8ng out from your belly or something? Thereare a few other treesuit guys around who may have an idea. Also there was a belt suggested in one of the rappelling threads that might be of interest if you dont want to modify anything.

Yes it is kinda of the way you describe it. I will see if I can find the thread you are talking about. Thanks

Back