• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anybody Know what these are?

higgs003

Found these growing in a briar patch in southeast Tennessee. Deer seem to be pounding them. Seem a little large to be a muscadine

c7b862cfc5385977def0126f1457d8d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what that is but they will browse the crap out of that dewberry those things are laying in. What did it taste like?

the way it looks it I thought it may be a persimmons but its a bit late for them maybe a wild plumb or crab apple only problem is its so late for all them

the way it looks it I thought it may be a persimmons but its a bit late for them maybe a wild plumb or crab apple only problem is its so late for all them
No cap to be a native persimmon. I dont know if the asian persimmons have a stem or cap and dont know when they drop either but I would think earlier than now. Like you said it is way late for plum and crabapples, at least the ones I familiar with.

Probably proclaims it the people’s pantry.

(Being a bammer there’s no way he’s not a rasslin’ fan)

Back