• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone have a Trophyline to try?

2Shea

Vendor Rep
To all you saddle hoarders out there.. I’m looking for a trophyline size Large to try out. Anyone have an extra laying around?? I have a few saddles but would love to try a TL out before pulling the trigger on one. I think I need something with some more material and the TL seems to maybe be the ticket. Doesn’t matter to me if it’s the Ambush, Leather, or Neoprene. I’ve never used one so any of the models would be fine to me. If you have one you’d let a brother borrow for a few weeks to test out, give me a shout! I’ll obviously pay for shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a word of caution on the sizing. If you need more material.....that's exactly what you will get! I wear a medium in darn near everything and a medium TL was huge on me! I could hook the 2 linemans loops together in front of me with a small carabiner and it would still fall down!.

I just remember that many guys who went large ended up downsizing to medium for comfort.

I just remember that many guys who went large ended up downsizing to medium for comfort.

Good point maybe I should try either M or L, so if anyone would happen to have either size and be able to spare it for a few weeks just to test out give me a shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive tried medium and large and I love the large so much more even though it's big around the waist the suspenders hold it up

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Back