• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone sell knaiders and swaiders

I could make you a set?

Attachments

• 7D54B563-CFF3-4D47-BCD2-A69C8DCD6BA0.jpeg
    7D54B563-CFF3-4D47-BCD2-A69C8DCD6BA0.jpeg
    442 KB · Views: 279
  • 89FCC7B7-4B80-41CF-A0D8-156F50790DD7.jpeg
    89FCC7B7-4B80-41CF-A0D8-156F50790DD7.jpeg
    374.3 KB · Views: 266
Well to be honest guys I don’t know what’s a fair price. I build mine so that Every strap and buckle is weight bearing. There are definitely cheaper ways to make them, but I don’t like skimping on things. This set I made for myself cost me $60 in supplies plus a couple evenings of work. Someone suggest a price. Nervous to sell climbing equipment with no liability insurance, obviously I build these like tanks but I still can’t assume that risk....

@EStew22 , these look nice. Did you use the adjustable buckles to eliminate the need for weight bearing stitches and have length adjustment at the same time? Also does the 1" hook unhook from the WE step easily enough?

I reread the original parts list and I think I have a better understanding now.

Country,

Yes I did this design to have no weight bearing stitches, as I am no master seamstress. For the hook I am assuming yes, but I do not have any WE steps, based on what I’ve seen on other forms the 2” hook Is not necessarily, however this design can be used with a bigger hook.

Also guys I’m just a Joe Blow bowhunter... I’d love to help any of you out and make you a set, but I’m not in it to make money, just make up for my time and materials. If it would help I can try to post a build along cause you guys are all handy on this sight and could make them yourselves as well!

Evan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it is.... it’s crazy how expensive this stuff is when you start adding it up.... maybe if I can do a bulk order I could do it cheaper. I am working on a new design with spliced amsteel, should be stronger and cheaper....

Evan

Yea it is.... it’s crazy how expensive this stuff is when you start adding it up.... maybe if I can do a bulk order I could do it cheaper. I am working on a new design with spliced amsteel, should be stronger and cheaper....

Evan

no I understand the cost of material and time.... that's a fair price for both pieces

Evan

I might be interested in an amsteel version!

cd18d4abd5875ad8d00c18674805ded5.jpg

Ok guys here is the Knaider amsteel version. No sew, All weight-bearing pieces are 100% spliced amsteel. Let me know your thoughts about it.

Evan

cd18d4abd5875ad8d00c18674805ded5.jpg

Ok guys here is the Knaider amsteel version. No sew, All weight-bearing pieces are 100% spliced amsteel. Let me know your thoughts about it.

Evan

That's a cool idea!

Back