• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Arrows For Wood Arrow Tools and Shafts

JSEXTON23

WTT the following:

11- Gold Tip Trad 400 blems with ArraFooters. SOLD

5x are 28-15/15” Nock throat to BOP with GT aluminum inserts.
4x are 31” with GT 100 grain brassinserts.
1x is 31” with GT aluminum insert.
1x is 31-3/16” with 100 grain 3Rivers brass insert. SOLD

10- Beman Centershot 340 some fletched with trad vanes.
6x are 31-15/16” with standard
inserts
4x are 32-1/16” with standard inserts

Looking to trade for wood arrow making tools, finished wood shafts 29” or longer and in the 50-65# range. Let’s trade!

Last edited:
WTT the following:

11- Gold Tip Trad 400 blems with ArraFooters. SOLD

5x are 28-15/15” Nock throat to BOP with GT aluminum inserts.
4x are 31” with GT 100 grain brassinserts.
1x is 31” with GT aluminum insert.
1x is 31-3/16” with 100 grain 3Rivers brass insert. SOLD

10- Beman Centershot 340 some fletched with trad vanes.
6x are 31-15/16” with standard
inserts
4x are 32-1/16” with standard inserts

Looking to trade for wood arrow making tools, finished wood shafts 29” or longer and in the 50-65# range. Let’s trade!
I dont need the arrows but I do have a Lil Chopper Banana Cut 5.5"New/ Also a Grinding Block to Cut Nock and Point Tapers, New. Both $50 TYD. Also Have a Big Dipper dip tube full of Fletch Lac Clear w/ both lids and squeegee.

I dont need the arrows but I do have a Lil Chopper Banana Cut 5.5"New/ Also a Grinding Block to Cut Nock and Point Tapers, New. Both $50 TYD. Also Have a Big Dipper dip tube full of Fletch Lac Clear w/ both lids and squeegee.
I’m really only looking to trade. Not really looking to spend much money. The arrows are already going to cost me $25 plus to ship

Back