• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Babybuster

Nutterbuster

SH Member
Haven't put kiddo up on any other type of social media, but since @Vtbow and @boyne bowhunter did a very kind thing and helped us fund a carseat and stroller I wanted to share her here.

20230603_190541.jpg20230603_190539.jpg

Meet Baby Buster. She's 6lbs of heavy-drinkin', side-eye-cuttin', none-of-my-crap-havin' fun.

Thanks to everybody who has reached out with well-wishes, advice, goodies, or listened to me vent. Yall are good peeps and I like ya even if I sometimes act aggravatin'.

Haven't put kiddo up on any other type of social media, but since @Vtbow and @boyne bowhunter did a very kind thing and helped us fund a carseat and stroller I wanted to share her here.

View attachment 85721View attachment 85722

Meet Baby Buster. She's 6lbs of heavy-drinkin', side-eye-cuttin', none-of-my-crap-havin' fun.

Thanks to everybody who has reached out with well-wishes, advice, goodies, or listened to me vent. Yall are good peeps and I like ya even if I sometimes act aggravatin'.
Congratulations brother! She’s absolutely adorable.

Wow! Congratulations to you and the mrs’. You are so very fortunate. May all of your hard work and creativity continue to feed the family’s hearts and souls, may the larder remain full of wild meats and fishes and may all the seeds you sow blossom and grow.

How's momma
She's good. Which blows my mind.

I'd be a little beeyotch if somebody jammed a needle in my spine, cut me open, yanked my organs around, snatched a human out, and then told me to feed it. She's treating it like Tuesday.

I've spent 6 nights in a maternity ward this year. I've got 2 sisters, 3 SILs, a great mom, and an awesome wife, so I already had a healthy respect for women. But spending time in that environment, where women outnumber men 10-1 and are doing EVERYTHING... from surgery to cleaning stranger's pee while treating them like people...has been incredibly humbling.

Women are hard-core, man.

Congrats man! Enjoy every moment! She's beautiful!

Best advice I got when I became a new dad...

Don't wish away any challenges, you'll trade them for two more. Got that advice while grocery shopping with an infant that did not like the fluorescent lighting in the store and was letting everyone know it.

My son turns 10 tomorrow and up to this point, I'd say it has held pretty accurate. Enjoy being a new dad. Time flies. And don't forget to pamper momma some too!

Congrats Brotha! That’s awesome! She’s a beauty! I have three daughters…. they are all a wonderful blessing. All I could do the first several days was just stare at them. Such a great experience. Remember God doesn’t give you anything you can’t handle!!

Back