• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beast Sticks and Mystery Ranch Pack-out Pics

Boomstick300

Sep 7, 2017
If anyone is using a Mystery Ranch and packing In Beast Sticks on the loading shelf followed by being compressed by the pack itself I would appreciate any pics. Trying to get a sense if they will pack up horizontally against frame and bag. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dalton916

SH Member
Sep 27, 2018
I use 1 stick with the DanO Bigfoot standoffs and I quit trying to carry it on the meat shelf of my PU 18. The standoffs just take up too much room and I like to carry my platform there. Instead I place my stick across the top and strap it down.

Went out and took a pic....

a26f365faf8d5e1a041da27a552f27ec.jpg

Last edited:

Boomstick300

Sep 7, 2017
I use 1 stick with the DanO Bigfoot standoffs and I quit trying to carry it on the meat shelf of my PU 18. The standoffs just take up too much room and I like to carry my platform there. Instead I place my stick across the top and strap it down.

Went out and took a pic....

a26f365faf8d5e1a041da27a552f27ec.jpg

Dalton-Outstanding! Thanks! Never even thought about putting them there in that fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dalton916