• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Buckingham Steel Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliea

Buckingham spurs with tree gaffs and Weaver Super Climber pads. Standard sleeves adjustable in height from 16 1/4” - 18 3/4”. Spurs alone 4.5 lbs/set, Weaver pads 1.8 lbs/pair, 6 straps ??
Set was just under 7 lbs new. Super Climber pads with increased surface area and extra strap provide more support to distribute the climbers weight. Very good condition with some scuff marks on the leather. Gaffs sharp. $150 TYD (PayPal friends & Family works best)

*Might trade for backpack from quality mfg?

*Looking for set of pole gaffs for Gecko spurs? Thanks!

D16C19BE-0884-4F2D-9827-1393F1244A82.jpeg 5EA81AE3-8A92-470C-8588-584779A6BF89.jpeg D97D2EE1-C4C2-424E-B99B-5A8069026F16.jpeg

I've got this Easton pack I dont use anymore. It has a bow holder that pips out the bottom and straps to hold a bow/rifle/climbing sticks. Hydration compatible and all that good stuff. If you're interested in trading, I've been trying to get a hold of some spurs to try out.
e4c9d470dd0846cbf15ab97f6c811edf.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Any interest in trading for ameristeps?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I bought a dozen Ameristeps when they first came out (and were cheap!),
used them as my sole means of climbing until learning to climb with spurs, before sticks were available. Thank you for the offer!

I've got this Easton pack I dont use anymore. It has a bow holder that pips out the bottom and straps to hold a bow/rifle/climbing sticks. Hydration compatible and all that good stuff. If you're interested in trading, I've been trying to get a hold of some spurs to try out.
e4c9d470dd0846cbf15ab97f6c811edf.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I’m interested, let me research pack details and I’ll send a p.m.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back