• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cabelas Legacy Pro Fleece Windshear

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilgrimhunter

Almost new size large. Wore it just a few times. I like the jacket a lot but it is just to small for me. No rips tears or stains. Woodland zones camo. $50 tyd PayPal

The following is description from Cabelas:

Cabela’s-exclusive WindShear technology

Lightweight warmth without bulk

All-weather silence

The all-weather silence and soft, lightweight warmth of fleece joined with WindShear technology. It blocks wind, yet is breathable to manage moisture so you stay comfortably dry. The double-sided fleece shell withstands years of tough hunting, yet never makes a sound. Wear it alone or layered under heavier garments when it's cold. And since this fabric compresses tightly, you can easily pack it along when space is at a premium. The Hooded Jacket has an attached hood with drawstring adjustments. Two zippered slash pockets. Drawstring waist with cord locks. Full-zip front. License loop

$50 tyd PayPal.
a8352e38e49b199c03dd1c5195f06655.jpg
a1c05cd6a550183d28c11421b16e2a78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is a great jacket. Had it before I switched to a stratus set. This one was warmer and more quiet than the sitka!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back