• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Camera arm

RMcDonald7

SH Member
Made this tonight.

Some 3/4” aluminum square tubing
A few assorted 3/8” bolts and lock nuts.
Plastic washers and washers.

I’ll get a weight on it after it’s painted and complete. Not too bad!
676d8173cdb6d0a59cb6e380ec17341c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

done for now

Attachments

• arm.gif
    arm.gif
    102.6 KB · Views: 19
  • arm2.jpg
    arm2.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 19
  • arm3.jpg
    arm3.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 21
  • arm4.jpg
    arm4.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 21
it is, it has the cell mount collapsed in the handle. and so are, just tinkering with it, its pretty nice for $30 on amazon. season doesn't open for a few weeks yet, so i haven't taken it in the field yet.

Lightest arm I've ever owned was made just like yours. Hollow aluminum tubing but after a short while, the holes around the bolts opened up and the arm got a lot of slop in it but that one was permanently mounted to my old climber so that certainly didn't help.

Back