• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Climbing spur pads

Steve

I bought a pair of used Buckingham Spurs now I need to replace the pads what pads do you recommend?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I got the climb rite with ultralight pads. The ultralight pads don’t pack well. I will keep them for a while since the seem to be about as scent free as you will get. People complain about the t pads but I’ve used them before where I had to wear them a lot longer. If you are up the tree and set up in 2-3 minutes like these guys claim pad comfort shouldn’t be that big of an issue.

Well I decided to order a set of climb rite pads, because climb Rite seem to be the go-to climbing spur without going high end.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to be a killjoy, Steve, but will the climb-rite pads work with the Buckinghams?

Back