• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Climbing spurs?

OK I'm ready to give climbing spurs a try ,what brand should I look for and how should I set them up for saddle hunting? All tips and pointers are welcomed

There is a group buy getting ready to happen on this forum for KiwiKlimbers (K2). They're super light and top of the line. G2 has been in contact with the owner of the company and around June first he is supposed to get ahold of him again. He said if we had enough interest that we could get them wholesale (probably around $400). I think he was looking for around 25 people to be able to get that deal. I think there are over 100 guys on here that are hoping to get in on the deal though. Lot of interest.
Otherwise, the aluminum Climbrites have been very popular among guys on here. They're around $240 and weigh 2x what the KiwiKimbers weigh (approx 6 lbs a pair)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks ,yea I have been watching the group buy post.

Reactions: PJC
There is a group buy getting ready to happen on this forum for KiwiKlimbers (K2). They're super light and top of the line. G2 has been in contact with the owner of the company and around June first he is supposed to get ahold of him again. He said if we had enough interest that we could get them wholesale (probably around $400). I think he was looking for around 25 people to be able to get that deal. I think there are over 100 guys on here that are hoping to get in on the deal though. Lot of interest.
Otherwise, the aluminum Climbrites have been very popular among guys on here. They're around $240 and weigh 2x what the KiwiKimbers weigh (approx 6 lbs a pair)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the $$ and are are a regular size guy I would go with the kiwi

Back