• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Comin in fromMD

Great. Im up in allegany. Im not geared up at all Matt i wascat the Great American Outdoor Show today and got to see a lot of saddle options so Im getting ready to make some purchases

Turkey talk is free among friends @Bigterp. Imo w md is highly underrated turkey country. Its not all mountain either. Green Ridge is full of longbeards.
Shhhh I saw oldtown & that’s exactly what I was referring to.. lol
I’ve been chasing turkeys there for years, been hit or miss finding workable birds without someone coming in on ya. But have had great hunts nonetheless

Shhhh I saw oldtown & that’s exactly what I was referring to.. lol
I’ve been chasing turkeys there for years, been hit or miss finding workable birds without someone coming in on ya. But have had great hunts nonetheless
Really? I have not had that. I hunt mostly private land for turkey and not as passionate as I once was. But i Love the Bonds Landing area of green Ridge and what they used to call the wildlands. Im sure you know that terrain on the SE side of GR can be challenging.

Welcome from Harford county!
I’ll let you try saddle stuff for some turkey intel …….lol
Had 12-15 crossing the dairy cow field at 136 and Hookers mill Rd a few weeks ago...was an odd sight seeing them there.
Use to see them up by Dublin Market when I hunted up that way near the Boy Scout property...been 25 years ago though. Have to stop and let the flock cross the street some mornings. LOL
Seen a lot at Prettyboy and Liberty Res's

Back on topic...sorry

Welcome from another MD guy. Up in Cecil.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Back