• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Converting lonewolf

There's a bunch of posts on that topic in the climbing methods and platform section. Search: Cutting down Lone Wolf sticks?

Yes and it is really very easy. I cut down a standard stick to 17" same as the minis and then said what the hell and made another one out of the 15 inch piece that was left over.

Yes, I did. I had one mini and 3 full length sticks. I now have 4 minis and love them. So much easier to pack and I never hunt very high so they are perfect. I do have a moveable aider in case I do need to get higher too but haven't used it yet.

Back