• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

does anyone have or know about this one stick?

Says no accessories included. So is the cam cleat included? And rope? Seems like by the time you added the other stuff you could have a aluminum one. Unless you got the other stuff all ready.

no not yet.where would I get one that cheap?? seems like you have to pay over 400

no not yet.where would I get one that cheap?? seems like you have to pay over 400

I piece-mealed my EWO stick a few parts at a time till I had my whole stick. About the same price just didn't come out all at once.

BT

I just added all the pieces for a bare bones EWO one stick with no frills - 20" feather stick, standoff, basic bottom step, Ultimate Platform, harken cam cleat, and one stick rope - all metal I chose non-anodized to save coin, and this doesn't include the post end caps or pull up wire which would only add about $10 to the total - cart total is $260.95 before tax and shipping.

Adding anodizing or camo finish to parts will increase cost, and this doesn't include an aider which can vary in price depending on what you go with.

You can also keep an eye on the classified section here.

BT

I guess it depends on what it really comes with. Cam cleat is 35-40. Amsteel guy has some clearance items you could possibly add on to it. Aider for $8. $16 if you double it up. Rope for 8. So your around $70 for basic accessories I guess. If you don't mind the weight of the steel it's not a bad option if it works. If you get one post up how you like it.

Back