• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Duck day

Scoutman

Took today off from deer hunting to check out the duck numbers in Oklahoma where I hunt. Cold front coming in, cloudy, hard north wind. Would rather have a sunny day but it was first hunt this year. Had decent numbers of birds, not a ton but enough to get a limit with mallards, greenwings and woodies. Was fun and it should get better as it gets colder.
583723e759855b518b936043fe8e2791.jpg
492982eef7d43ce438119243b6011171.jpg
24a5bce7e4f9ba4a7847db3626d4a925.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm sooooo ready for our season to open. I'm hearing wood ducks every time I go out now. All the old honey holes have birds in them, and I've been finding a few new spots as well. This will be my first season with the Citori 20 gauge I bought this year.

I'm ready to miss them little speedballs with a snazzier gun. ;)

Thanks guys! You'll love that Citori! Going again Friday am for another round.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back