• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Duck Hunting

Is that a Kayak under that blind?? I just bought a NuCanoe Frontier 12 to hunt with. Bought after everything froze up so im really looking forward to using it in the spring.

It is a Lowe’s 1648. It is a large Jon boat.

Had it for 17 years.

Had a lab that looked just like that in my duck hunting days. Sure do miss them. Was talking to my buddy the other day about the good ole days. We use to take his son at 5 years old and wrap him in a blanket. Now his son has his own boat and is ate up with it just like we were.

I enjoy duck hunting. Where I live the last couple of years has been hit or miss with birds coming down.

My lab gets jealous when I deer hunt. He will sit by the door if sees a shotgun. Like a little kid before Christmas.

Back