• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

E-bike accessories

Stump06

Just built my first e-bike and have plans on building another in the future. Those that have them... what kind of accessories ya'll feel is a necessity for your bike? I tried a crate on the back but wasn't crazy about it so I ordered a pannier bag to go back there. Just wondering what else I may need. Feel free to post pics! I love seeing other folks setups! Here's a pic of my build, I've since replaced the tires and added disc brakes
 .JPG

Right off the bat you need one of those thumb bells on the handle bars in case a critter tries to cross in front of you. Might be less chance of that happening though if you added a playing card on both wheels. Dont forget the 6' finerglass pole with an orange triangle flag on it so you can find the bike after the hunt. ;)

Nice looking bike!! Only thing I would add is gun/bow holders on the handle bars.

I did put some on there but it got a little crowded so I ordered a handlebar extension to put them on

I run some Double Claws on my handlebars to hold my One sticks. This allows for my bow to go on my backpack. Also I run a dewalt light strapped to the handlebars & phone holder for gps access while riding.

I run some Double Claws on my handlebars to hold my One sticks. This allows for my bow to go on my backpack. Also I run a dewalt light strapped to the handlebars & phone holder for gps access while riding.

Bright Eyes Fully Waterproof 1600 Lumen Rechargeable Mountain, Road Bike Headlight, 6400mAh Battery (Now 5+ Hours on Bright Beam). Comes w/Free Diffuser Lens and Free TAILLIGHT https://a.co/d/4nHl2Fy

The kit I bought came with a headlight but it was junk so I ordered one of these. It’s nice and has different modes depending on how bright you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bright Eyes Fully Waterproof 1600 Lumen Rechargeable Mountain, Road Bike Headlight, 6400mAh Battery (Now 5+ Hours on Bright Beam). Comes w/Free Diffuser Lens and Free TAILLIGHT https://a.co/d/4nHl2Fy

The kit I bought came with a headlight but it was junk so I ordered one of these. It’s nice and has different modes depending on how bright you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s sweet. I roll with the Dewalt because I have about 20 batteries from work.

Back