• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberlestock Mainframe with Batwings- TRADED PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seekbigger

SH Member
I have a like new Mainframe regular pack with matching batwings, I bought this pack new but it just doesn’t fit me, been carried very little, never packed meat, no stains, rips or tears that I can find! I guess I’m built more like a hobbit, long legs and extra short torso, anyway my loss is your gain! 250 tyd PayPal friends and family or buyer pays fees! Thanks and GOD BLESS
Price drop $225
IMG_1781.jpegIMG_1780.jpegIMG_1779.jpeg

Last edited:
I will add , I love my F1. This was my first season, packed out two deer. Awesome setup

Yeah I really like the pack but it’s just too tall for my torso, like I mentioned I am really short backed! Great setup though!

Silly question, but have you adjusted the pack to your torso. Eberlestock has a good you tube video, just checking. Good luck

Silly question, but have you adjusted the pack to your torso. Eberlestock has a good you tube video, just checking. Good luck
Yes as short as I can get it and it still sits too low below my hip bones lol! I bought a pop up 28 and it fits me perfectly!

I would consider trading for another pop up 28 or 38 in a medium or large for my son if anyone would like to try a mainframe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back