• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

equalizer for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSurgeon

Hey guys I have a equalizer climber for trade it's roughly 7 years old and used... It is in perfect working condition one of the cranks did break off but I did repair it. When i had received the stand it was missing the screw with the knob on it and was rethreaded to a different size so another one could be placed in... I have always just used a pin and have never had any issues. The cables have normal surface rust from age and are still fully functional. It's an awesome stand for you guys who know what it is. Pictures show the rust replaced crank and pin. I'm looking to trade for (4) 32in. Muddy or lone wolf sticks the ones that weigh 2.5lbs per section and (4) ameristep strap on steps. I can't figure out how to post pictures on here but I have it listed on archery talk as well so you can see pictures on there of pm me for pics and i will text you the pics the link for the ad on archery talk will be posted below thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back