• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Favorite podcast or YouTube episodes

Nosaj

SH Member
In another thread I posted a podcast and a YouTube video from last year that had some good information on on whitetail physiology and behavior. I was inspired to listen/watch them again because they were so insightful. Below are three that I found very informative on whitetail, post up some of your favorite episodes for anything saddlehunter related. We all might learn something.

There used to be a much longer video out there but I can’t find it for the life of me. It’s like it has been wiped from the internet. This one is still pretty informative though.

MSU Deer Lab did a podcast discussing deer digestive systems. Forgot what they call it but deer must eat a variety of foods for their digestive system to work.
Anyone have a link to this episode?

I’ve gone down a Rick Ruben Tetragrammaton rabbit hole here lately. His interview with Paul Haymen of WWE was awesome.

One many of you Im sure have seen, but easily my favorite hunting-related video all of time. Its everything buck hunting is to me. The chase and thrill of the cat and mouse. The beast that has eluded every other hunter to date and me trying to top him. Its a watch once a year to get me ready to go.

Last edited:
Blacktail Hunting Tips with Scott Haugen/ Full Episode/ The Rich Outdoors (Podcast) / Cody Rich

TALES OF PURGATORY / On Foot Films

FRONTAL 6 YARD BOW SHOT ON ROOSEVELT ELK - EP 01 - LAND OF THE FREE / Born and Raised Outdoors

Last edited:

pretty indispensable pod on scent.

Back