• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Florida deer

Quota free wma? or is he in quota land. I find some good ones out there also but I have never been able to locate "target" bucks during my 3 day hunt...well...sometimes.i might catch a glimpse after shooting light on the last day....hahahaha

Good luck. I'm going to check cameras next weekend....I hope I have 1 on there equal to ur guy u got there.

Quota free wma? or is he in quota land. I find some good ones out there also but I have never been able to locate "target" bucks during my 3 day hunt...well...sometimes.i might catch a glimpse after shooting light on the last day....hahahaha

Good luck. I'm going to check cameras next weekend....I hope I have 1 on there equal to ur guy u got there.
Eglin AFB archery area

They aren't from this year...just showing peeps we got bigger deer than they probably think......
I let u know Sunday hopefully after checking cards but I don't think so...started seeing rubs just recently so maybe? Not sure

I saw an 8pt that probably weighed 140 lbs on public land once. And I’ve heard of the panhandle guys shooting big deer. I’m not saying they don’t exist (especially near private land where they have access to corn or planted agricultural fields) I’m jokingly saying they are the exception here in Fl not the rule. The weight of our average doe is around 90 lbs and mature bucks are about 115… I won’t say giants don’t exist but our soil quality and state of constant greenery just doesn’t produce the type of nutrition for the big deer you’d see in Alabama’s black belt area, New England or the Midwest.
They aren't from this year...just showing peeps we got bigger deer than they probably think......
I let u know Sunday hopefully after checking cards but I don't think so...started seeing rubs just recently so maybe? Not sure

I’m jokingly saying they are the exception here in Fl not the rule. The weight of our average doe is around 90 lbs and mature bucks are about 115
Bingo.There are some tall, blonde, beautiful, busty white women in Korea. Just not as many as in Sweden.

Possibility is a fun mistress and probability a faithful spouse!

This thread made me think about an older post of my dad's first trophy buck:

That deer was shot on 112 which follows the perdido river, which forms the border between Alabama and the Florida panhandle. Maybe 3 miles from FL.

Honestly the biggest dear I have seen in Florida was ironically a doe that I swore was from up north. Aside from her this is the biggest I have seen

Attachments

• MFDC0027.jpg
    MFDC0027.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 33
  • MFDC0024.jpg
    MFDC0024.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 33
Back