• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gameplan Gear Bowbat

Zddog

I was just reminiscing of years past and I never really did but did anyone ever use the Gameplan gear bowbat pack instead of knee pads? I was just remembering when the company launched and my dad and I met Mike the owner at deerasic classic and talked to him for an hour. The dude knew packs and I’m bummed his company went out of business. The bowbat pack was a genius idea and I love mine and I’m thinking I’m gonna use it again this year.

I know he was from Youngstown Ohio not far from me and would love to get a hold of his bow cases he made.

Anyone have his contact info because his work line no longer works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9387fe31abe4a52a688f5e8e38b1fbd4.png

I have one and have been thinking about carrying my climbing sticks in them and then using as a knee pad. The bad thing about it was you could put way more stuff in it than you wanted to carry.
I'm thinking about sawing some back pack straps on it I stead of the shoulder straps.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We just started carrying that bike and it's BAD. I rode it around in the store the other day and went up the wheel chair ramp but didn't come back down the stairs like I said I was going to. To many customers around and didn't want to flip it.

That does look like a pretty cool pack, too bad they don't have a smaller version with less padding since you really don't need that much for just knee pads.

We just started carrying that bike and it's BAD. I rode it around in the store the other day and went up the wheel chair ramp but didn't come back down the stairs like I said I was going to. To many customers around and didn't want to flip it.

I did the flipping over the handlebars on a bike going down stairs thing. 10 foot face-first into the concrete! I can tell you it is not worth it. I honestly don't know how it didn't kill me. Severely Broken nose, broken eye socket, broken wrist, broken elbow,,,,,,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I did the flipping over the handlebars on a bike going down stairs thing. 10 foot face-first into the concrete! I can tell you it is not worth it. I honestly don't know how it didn't kill me. Severely Broken nose, broken eye socket, broken wrist, broken elbow,,,,,,

Ouch

I’ve done a few face plants myself but luckily not off stairs

Yikes, that sounds rough, hopefully it wasn't during deer season, lol.

I just picked one up on eBay for $50. I almost bought a new one a few months ago but resisted. $50 I could not resist.

Back