• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gee I bet this isn’t the place

jryser

To put all my lock-ons for sale now that I have Mantis/Predator on order...

Hurry up G2 and Ernie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha! I have a few too many Muddy stands.

I still have a place in my heart for my loc-on windwalker. I'm sure it will still see some action in the future....maybe....

Hahahaha! I have a few too many Muddy stands.

I has an original muddy bloodsport with the rope and cams. At 8.5lbs it was a pretty sweet stand...

I have 3 / and those I’m keeping!

You can keep all of your tree stands... matter of fact, I like you ... I have 5 ladder stands, countless lock ons and 2 api climbers you can have.....

I have 3 / and those I’m keeping!

Nice! I bought a nos one of the second gen ones last year to try to replace the 8.5 I sold and it wasn't the same. Definitely hold onto those!!!

Back