• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Glad to be here from Pennsylvania

Hall17

Been on the site for about a week now, very deep in the worm hole. Been considering making the switch to a saddle for sometime and I believe this will be the year. Doing as much reading and learning from all of you as possible before making too many decisions. It seems like anything else I'll have to try different ways of doing everything to find what fits me personally. However, I have learned a lot since coming to the site so THANK YOU to all of you.

Welcome from Texas, I'm new as well and had to try 3 saddles before I found one I liked. I'm sure I will try many more saddles...

Welcome from Adams County
Need to try any saddles or gear I have 4 different saddles and just about every climbing method. Don't know how close you are to Gettysburg.

Last edited:
Back