• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guidos Web buckles

Waymore

the shoulder strap buckles on my GW drive me crazy because they are metal and rattle and make noise. Anybody have any success in either quieting them down or replacing with maybe plastic that are quieter. Kind of a dumb design

the shoulder strap buckles on my GW drive me crazy because they are metal and rattle and make noise. Anybody have any success in either quieting them down or replacing with maybe plastic that are quieter. Kind of a dumb design
I hated the noisy metal buckles on the guidos web shoulder straps. I had a summit safety harness lying around that had some really heavy duty plastic buckles on it. I cut them off that harness and put them on my gw. I could not be happier with the swap. No more metal noise now. It was a pretty easy swap with no cutting or sewing required on my gw.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cool. I didn't want to cut my GW incase I want to get rid of it. I didn't think I could get those off without cutting. I guess I better re look at it.

Thanks

Cool. I didn't want to cut my GW incase I want to get rid of it. I didn't think I could get those off without cutting. I guess I better re look at it.

Thanks
I initially didn't think I could get them off without cutting them off or putting back on without some sewing. When I looked at it a second time both were doable. Was actually about a 5 minute job when I figured it out.

I initially didn't think I could get them off without cutting them off or putting back on without some sewing. When I looked at it a second time both were doable. Was actually about a 5 minute job when I figured it out.

Well that stupidly easy. Put some plastic buckles on. Lighter and quieter

Back