• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hacker Free Me

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Thanks moderators and admin! I am now hacker free. Sorry sorry to all you guys that got caught up in a debacle. Moving forward, if you see something from me and think it's too good to be true my safeword is the 3 letter name of @Red Beard Favorite saddle.

I see you have all met my son Jon. I believe he has been lurking for years.. He went off and joined the army and Went to bang heads in some dirty places , got out,, then went and became a groupie for beyonce, later becoming her fulltime bedazzler He likes to bedazzle things.

He has a hunting problem.
6e23575095cb619fbd1ddfd161067aa0.jpg
61b77461715e792e8eedc19043a9444d.jpg
ccbfffd5d0f63e8f3dd1c2cf53d5233a.jpg
72a618ee3444b38078c421e22376cddc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I admire your sons service to this great country, his/and yours admirable response to this crummy situation...you folk are the back bone to this generous nation and I’ll support you via custom gear modification
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Any ideas on how you got hacked? Seemed very targeted and much more well planned than the usual phishing you see from compromised accounts.

Just wondered if there was anything specific we should be on guard for.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back