• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Happy Thanksgiving

im literally leaving my in laws house after lunch and headed up north for a trip and coming back Sunday....tried skipping it all together but wife said no , so ill def be eating fast lol
They won't do a Thanksgiving breakfast for you? Seems a little selfish on their part.

Gotta skip the AM but I’ll be out for an evening sit. Good luck everyone! Thanksgiving day has been pretty decent to my family in the past as far as hunting, let’s keep it going!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Tradition growing up was thanksgiving dinner at home, everyone loaded up leftovers and headed to the coast to catch boatloads of speckled trout over the weekend and watch lsu kick Arkansas butt on Friday night.

That died out several years ago. Time for a new tradition with the new family anyway.

Plan is to go somewhere fun or new, and make a new surf and turf meal every year. We’re in fall creek falls state park in Tennessee, with ribeyes and salmon on open fire to get it started. Wonder what Remi’s gonna eat…

Hoping next year it’ll be deer and whatever fish I can catch!

Back