• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk ranger climbing sticks

JWS

Last year I picked up a few packs of the guide gear quick sticks and used them for my preset trees. They come three sticks to a pack and I'd usually leave one stick in a tree so I only needed to carry in three muddy sticks and I'd get to a good hunting height. I saw these Hawks at ****s and they had a 20% off deal so I grabbed a couple packages with the intent of using them like I use the guide gear ones. The hawk sticks are extremely well made and are solid as a rock on the tree. I never used the guide gear sticks as part of my platform because they can be creaky but think I'll definitely end up using these. One piece stick all welded with no nuts and bolts holding them together like the guide gears. Welds all look good. Nice wide steps with textured paint for traction. Also come with a decent camo paint job.

http://t.****ssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=61410176

These are similar to my API stacking sticks except mine are aluminum. I use mine for pre-sets and love them but may have to pick up a couple sets of these to try out!

Back