• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

He came to the Grunt!

eddiegomes83

SH Member
Just recently finished up my 2021 videos. I had a rough season and time got away from me.

Anyways... here is the 1st of the 3 final videos for 2021.

Please watch and subscribe! Thanks!

Don't you love it when your calling pays off?! My 2021 rut buck came in to a Primos Original Can and it was the most exciting hunt I've ever had. Worked like a charm. Brought him in to 13 yards!

Yeah..we actually do quite a bit of blind calling get bucks come in looking all the time. I feel like i can't even hunt without a grunt tube. Thanks for watching

I grunted at this guy, while I was hunting on the ground, in the fall of '21. He acted like he heard it, but kept on walking by me. :rolleyes: I waited for about 6 to 8 minutes and he showed back up....looking for the source of the grunting. I knelt down on the ground near some brush, came to full draw and as soon as he stepped out, I released a Snuffer tipped arrow, at 27 yards. :cool: I heart shot him and he ran about 35 yards, stopped and tipped over. :)
B3.jpg

I grunted at this guy, while I was hunting on the ground, in the fall of '21. He acted like he heard it, but kept on walking by me. :rolleyes: I waited for about 6 to 8 minutes and he showed back up....looking for the source of the grunting. I knelt down on the ground near some brush, came to full draw and as soon as he stepped out, I released a Snuffer tipped arrow, at 27 yards. :cool: I heart shot him and he ran about 35 yards, stopped and tipped over. :)
View attachment 88577
That's awesome and while on the ground. Good stuff!

Back