• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Missouri.

Halfstep

Another Missourian here. I like to bow hunt the rugged Current River hills down here is southeast Mo. Switching to a saddle this year to lighten up a bit. These steep and rugged river hills are tough hunting and wanting to be more mobile and lighter. I'm getting older and using a climbing stand is getting less fun carrying around on my back, so I bought an Overwatch Transformer saddle recently. I like the 2-panel design. I plan on one-sticking as a primary climbing method. I'll make my own climbing stick since I have a CNC machine.

Another Missourian here. I like to bow hunt the rugged Current River hills down here is southeast Mo. Switching to a saddle this year to lighten up a bit. These steep and rugged river hills are tough hunting and wanting to be more mobile and lighter. I'm getting older and using a climbing stand is getting less fun carrying around on my back, so I bought an Overwatch Transformer saddle recently. I like the 2-panel design. I plan on one-sticking as a primary climbing method. I'll make my own climbing stick since I have a CNC machine.
Welcome from Wentzville Missouri! Always glad to see new Missouri hunters!

Back