• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from NW GEORGIA

HI FOLKS, I come baring awesome news. I came up with a unique way of getting in a tree. You don't have to climb unsafe anymore. It's easy fun and safer than without. You can use this technique with your favorite method. I hope this is ok. I have a video on YouTube (BEST TREE CLIMBING METHOD FOR SADDLE HUNTING) my channel is (THE HUNTERS PUSH STIXS) it's. my first ever video. So, don't expect quality video. But get ready. GAME ON! Can't wait to get your reactions.

Last edited:
HI FOLKS, I come baring awesome news. I came up with a unique way of getting in a tree. You don't have to climb unsafe anymore. It's easy fun and safer than without. You can use this technique with your favorite method. I hope this is ok. I have a video on YouTube (BEST TREE CLIMBING METHOD FOR SADDLE HUNTING) my channel is (THE HUNTERS PUSH STIXS) it's. my first ever video. So, don't expect quality video. But get ready. GAME ON! Can't wait to get your reactions.
I'm such a newb. More demo"s to come soon.

Back