• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Help Me Find Tree Hopper Spider Belt for Fat Guy

Maustypsu

I wanted to try out my Tree Seat this year. But I've out grown the Tree Hopper Spider Belt as my and keep growing (and softening).

Looks like they are discontinued. Basic specs that is need 1 7/8 - 2 1/8 inch belt. It must have the belt to strap me in. And then it must have two D-Rings on the side. I can't find anything like it on the market.

Maustypsu,

Are you referring to the Treehopper 3-in-1 Climbing Belt? It is here on the Treehopper's site: https://www.treehopperllc.com/shop/treehopper-3-in-1-climbing-belt/

Check out Mark's comment in the product description. Mark does custom sizes.

"Med is for waist sizes 25-34", Large is for waist sizes 35- 44" and XL is for waist sizes 44- 54". Bigger than that, lay off the biscuits and gravy...just kidding we'll do custom sizes. Mark"

Yeah, @Navigator I am an idiot. I went to their site previously and saw the few products on the front page. I thought that was all they were offering. But just a few minutes ago I clicked on their product tab and this belt came up. I dropped in to say that I just ordered one. Thanks, all!

Maustypsu,

I obtained the belt without the rope attachment from Mark. I have enough linesman ropes to replace that function. Would be cheaper as well.

Dang, I should have asked him for that. I will toss the rope as soon as it arrives.

I use it instead of my hunting sling in order to prep trees in the offseason or when I'm not hunting during season. It is small, compact, and provides a safe linemans belt attachment.

You could follow the link for Treehopper's description. He mentions climbing belt, safety belt and deer drag.

Back