• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

How to make moose leave?

fawnzy

I’ve had 4 moose around me all morning. They won’t leave. I’ve yelled at them slapped the tree, even played AC/DC. THEY WONT LEAVE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1a5685c4720e72ff17096bbf19d1546d.jpg

Now they are coming closer!

I’ve been bow hunting all week. No doe tag.
So far I’ve seen 3 does and the tail of one buck. 2 grouse, 2 black bears and now 4 moose.
Really, all I want is a buck, that’s all.

During moose season you should see plenty of deer but no moose. :mask:

I think they are trying to circle downwind of me. Maybe they’ll get a whiff and leave

If we do, I’ve never seen one.

• Haha
Reactions: reo
I heard them coming for about an hour. Singing in the woods on there way to the swamp. Was hoping to see some mating action but they just wouldn’t leave....or mate. So they need to go.
The bull didn’t like AC/DC. He left and took a cow.
The other two cows are in the bush 60 yards away.

Maybe try something off that last album, back in black is a crowd favorite. or just show em a current pic of angus's legs.

Back