• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I would like waist buckle for quicker release

Milehigh

Latitude method 2 : Is there an aftermarket waist belt that isn’t rope and has a buckle? Thanks Scott

Also Overwatch Outdoors, they offer a raptor buckle on their saddles and I think he's willing to do some custom stuff. Both companies have outstanding reputations

I thought about feeding my TX5 1in wide webbing belt (like pants belt) through there. It adjusts via frame buckles.
Isn't it only like a rope sleeve? Your not going to be able to put 2in wide webbing through there very easily.

Looked on their website and dont see the 1" webbed belt with frame buckle

I thought about feeding my TX5 1in wide webbing belt (like pants belt) through there. It adjusts via frame buckles.
Isn't it only like a rope sleeve? Your not going to be able to put 2in wide webbing through there very easily.

Ah, i see what your saying. didnt think of that. thank you

If you can feed 1" webbing through where the rope is, then I'd do that and get a Austrialpin Cobra buckle (the rated ones, not the fashion ones they also sell). If you don't want to sew, then get the Cobra that has the adjustment on both sides and then back up the side you don't want to adjust with a strong triglide (Suncor makes strong ones out of steel that you can find at Sailrite). Otherwise, you can get the one that adjusts on one side only and then sew the other side with several bar tacks.

This is one of the reasons I got rid of my method 2. Was not a fan of the waist belt

good call. my first year, so i might move on to bigger and better saddles
I went through a couple trying to find what I liked. Settled on the Cruzr XC and so far through a few sits it is unbelievably comfortable.

I am looking at Buzzards Roost next. But I dig my Method.
Yeah it wasn’t the main reason. Just one of a few. More or less I was accustomed to a single panel, along with a few minor inconveniences. I found it quite comfortable especially for climbing while 1 sticking.

Yeah it wasn’t the main reason. Just one of a few. More or less I was accustomed to a single panel, along with a few minor inconveniences. I found it quite comfortable especially for climbing while 1 sticking.
My biggest complaints are the waist band rope and the lack of attaching the two panels together.

Trophy line has two models that are equipped with belts and buckles. I also like Rasins idea. Thank you all for your help and input

Back