• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I'm gonna need more arrows!

Jefferson10940

Staff member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
So just when I thought I was done with the spending spree, I need more than 3 target arrows. I am not going to want to climb down every 3 shots and then climb back up, strap back in, shoot, etc...
But now that I have what I think I need, I just gotta keep climbing and getting the tree set up, and shooting.

The first thing I am going to do when I shoot my first buck or doe is buy a few of those sweet shirts in the saddlehunter store!

Hey bud, if you have a garage, or able to get on your home, that's a real good way to practice. When you get proficient at those angles, then shoot out of the saddle. That is a lot easier getting up and down.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So just when I thought I was done with the spending spree, I need more than 3 target arrows. I am not going to want to climb down every 3 shots and then climb back up, strap back in, shoot, etc...
But now that I have what I think I need, I just gotta keep climbing and getting the tree set up, and shooting.

The first thing I am going to do when I shoot my first buck or doe is buy a few of those sweet shirts in the saddlehunter store!

A helper is always handy. My grandsons are going to be in training this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A helper is always handy. My grandsons are going to be in training this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honestly sometimes I have a hard time pulling the arrows. My kids are still too young but in a few years for sure!!

There's this stuff called scorpion venom. It's an arrow lube, and if you're shooting 3-D targets, it's great ! Lumenok also has a handy rubber arrow puller that I use, and it works good. There's a lot of stuff out there, this is just what I've been using. Might try some of this, as it sure makes arrow's easier to pull.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

There's this stuff called scorpion venom. It's an arrow lube, and if you're shooting 3-D targets, it's great ! Lumenok also has a handy rubber arrow puller that I use, and it works good. There's a lot of stuff out there, this is just what I've been using. Might try some of this, as it sure makes arrow's easier to pull.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
honestly sometimes I have a hard time pulling the arrows. My kids are still too young but in a few years for sure!!

Still to tuff for youngsters to pull arrow from a 3d target but we used to take a 1"x 4" pvc pipe, place spunge inside pvc, cap both ends of pipe, drill one end out so the arrow can slide into pvc, pour vegetable oil in pvc to soak spunge....dip arrow shafts (point 1st) before shooting... helps remove arrow after shot.

Back