• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Indiana turkey success! Mom is next!!

Congrats.

Dang you got about a million different angles on that shot around the 9 min mark. How many cams you running?

Congrats.

Dang you got about a million different angles on that shot around the 9 min mark. How many cams you running?

Lol had my main cam (PXW-X150), GoPro 6 x 3. The handheld in the blind, static overview in the blind, and the lucky one by the dekes. Shot that at 240fps and it worked!! Also did a B roll post shot of my call because it’s just such an amazing call and I wanted to showcase it for Lonzo, who made it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So 4 cams, that is serious dedication. I have trouble getting my non-self-filming gear and self in the woods as is.

So 4 cams, that is serious dedication. I have trouble getting my non-self-filming gear and self in the woods as is.

Lol I’m a bit out there. And it’s very rare for me to self film. Carrying the GoPros isn’t bad - the 150 has some heft. Check out The Hunting Public on YouTube when you can and the Iowa hunt I did last week is some BEAUTIFUL filming and editing by Greg Clements. He’s a heckuva mentor!!!

Some bird!!! Great slow mo footage! Thanks for sharing Jim!

Back