• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISI/WTB a Aero Hunter Kestrel

Check with Aero Hunter also. I assume they are back working; they had to shut down production due to wild fires

The link you posted is definitely the old aero Hunter. I don't think bartlettman sells the kite or kestrel. Here is a link directly to new tribe with the newer saddles. https://aerohunter.us/store/index.php?path=66&route=product/category

That’s what just ordered and showed at the House
c6a35256b94defe2b0c63c312eff5724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still 3 weeks out on my Kite from Aero Hunter. Had I known about the Kestrel at Bartlettman I may have gone that route. I’ve waited patiently and went with the light weight saddle so I will just stay the path but I do wish I would be ready to hunt for next Friday.

That looks like the Kestrel. That's interesting because that's no what they show on the website.

Yeah I had thought the same thing but when it got to the house it was the kestrel. Definitely a little more expensive but it got here fast enough to satisfy the itch to get in the tree. Georgia season has been open for a few weeks now and I was dying to try it. Absolutely love it too! Deadly very deadly. Was able to get a doe and had 3 more shot opportunities the first sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back