• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

It is almost JULY!!!

Can't wait for the predator, is that coming in July too? - Hard to keep up. I did preorder during the launch. I am not liking the WE stepps as a platform at all

Last edited:
I am waiting as well... Hopefully there wasn't so many orders. That it puts them behind on shipping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This will be one helluva fun time for first timers and old TL folks like me! I’m so pumped it’s like when I was 7 waiting in my official Corgi Fire Engine for my birthday. Only this time it’s harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad news... Looks like we're delayed until at least September 1. Supply chain issues.

Ha! Made you look! Mantis, Predator, and accessories will be delivered at the same time in July.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Some of us have supplied great amounts of testicular discomfort by means of kicking for less ;-)

Bad news... Looks like we're delayed until at least September 1. Supply chain issues.

Ha! Made you look! Mantis, Predator, and accessories will be delivered at the same time in July. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Not nice to play with our emotions like that

G2... you are a dirt dog piece of bologna left in the sun with coyotes circling... and I say that with the utmost respect. :D. :D

In Was already thinking, "Crap, I'm glad I didn't sell my climber." TN have us a Velvet hunt the 4th long weekend of August for this year. Yep, I was hyperventilating quickly. :( ;)

Did I mention "dirt dog crap?"

Back