• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

It's official...I'm a civilian weenie.

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
I swung a machete for about 2 hours this morning clearing the trail through the swamp to one of my favorite rut spots.

Now my forearm is so sore I can barely hold my beer.

Being a civilian professional saddle hunter has made me soft.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

I swung a machete for about 2 hours this morning clearing the trail through the swamp to one of my favorite rut spots.

Now my forearm is so sore I can barely hold my beer.

Being a civilian professional saddle hunter has made me soft.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk
Perhaps you have not been “WHACKIN THE BRUSH” enough!!

Its not official until you grow the mandatory beard. 7 left for me and its going sooo much slower than the first 10. I've heard getting smoked on 16oz curls helps :tearsofjoy:

Unfortunate side effect.......... as your encephalon grows stronger, other muscles tend to get weaker.

In my world we call that the difference between being gym strong and Field strong. or farm strong.
EXACTLY! I have friends that are gym rats and such and I can grab a deer and pass them with their backpack on. Gutta stay farm strong to be efficient! Weights and benches only get you so far...work the body hard naturally.

Back