• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

JX3 Hybrid Waist-belt and Shoulder Harness Mods?

Boomstick300

Looking for any pics or write up detailing how these mods were done. Looking to buy the belt, buckles, and shoulder straps from EWO. Thanks for the help or any ideas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My shoulder harness popped out the bottom while I was climbing the tree. I lost the triglide and figured it could be a good time to try this, in order to make the attachment points more stout. I think the stock are good, although I’m not happy how they anchor to the frame. I have multiple MR and Eberlestock Packs that I don’t use and figured I could sacrifice one or just go with what Dan is selling at EWO and do the same for the waist belt. I’ve looked at your post several times, I was just unclear about your exact attachment points. I’ve read somewhere that you are 6’3”. I am as well so I figured the location would be pretty similar.

I did post about this over on FB and was surprised when Mr. Reed replied to my post! I had a great conversation with him and very much appreciated the help. Also had the opportunity to purchase some of the new upgrades which I’m looking forward to! It’s an aces company with awesome product! I own just about every saddle and have not used them once since November when I bought it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keep us posted, I need to change the waist belt on mine I think. My MR is fine for all day hiking, but not the jx3.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back