• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel order and delivery time?

turkeyhunter729

If I️ ordered mine now when will it be here? How long has it taken everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called New Tribe before I found a Used Kestral on SH Classifieds. The lady on the phone told me 3-4 weeks but probably closer to 3.

That is pretty good a few months ago they were 6-8 weeks out

Got a return call and she stated if I️ ordered today then it would ship around the 23

I am currently waiting on an order. The wait time seems to be between 2-3 weeks now. Mine ships on the 18th.
Not bad at all compared to what it was a month ago.

Got mine in about 4 weeks!

Got mine in a month, I like the company. They sent me an email ahead of delivery to let me know they may have left out a carabiner, which fortunately they did not, and to get in touch with them ASAP to have it sent out. I like a company with integrity even though they are nearly the only game in town.

Ordered a Kestrel kit on May 9th, supposed to be shipping out on may 25th. Not bad at all.

Ordered mine may 2, received it may 18 and I do have to say the thing is awesome.

They are pretty cool. My twin brother was a commercial diver and did a lot of work from saddles when he was not under water.

He said the kestrel is better made than most of the saddles he used for work.

They are pretty cool. My twin brother was a commercial diver and did a lot of work from saddles when he was not under water.

He said the kestrel is better made than most of the saddles he used for work.
Yea I was pleasantly surprised with how comfortable it is. I could sleep for hours in it. I’m 6’1” 290 pounds and the size 2 fits me perfectly. The craftsmanship is outstanding as well.

Yea I was pleasantly surprised with how comfortable it is. I could sleep for hours in it. I’m 6’1” 290 pounds and the size 2 fits me perfectly. The craftsmanship is outstanding as well.
Yeah, once you add a back band, you can lay back, but your chin on your chest and cut some serious zzzzzzzs. The Kestrel is an awesome product.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back