• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kids arrows

diff74

Aug 9, 2017
I have a 7 year old daughter that has a kids recurve bow. I'd like to upgrade her arrows, any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Scott F

Feb 15, 2015
Tampa, Florida
I shoot carbon arrows but my kids shot aluminum arrows until they were old enough to comprehend the danger of shooting cracked carbon shafts. Your kids may be different than mine but I didnt trust them to thoroughly inspect an arrow if they miss a target and possibly step on a shaft while searching for it.
I would (and did; still do) favor safety above accuracy for my "poults".

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Reactions: diff74