• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kydex Clips

OHBOW76

Where can I purchase kydex clips to hold treehopper recon panels together when 1 sticking? I thought I saw a post where someone had mentioned using clips yo keep the two panels together while 1 sticking.

Thanks, but latitude won't sell online anymore you have to contact them for the hooks. Maybe they arent wanting them used for other saddles who knows.

The ones by double step I have and they aren't big enough to go over the webbing unless I'm just not picturing or it thinking about how to use them.

I'm just trying to make my saddle work for 1 sticking as I like the 2 panel design before I end up buying a 1 panel saddle to maje 1 sticking work easier.

"Small stuff" referring more to project size than kydex thickness... However, .080 is pretty standard. I personally went to .093 for my bow hangers, but no need for just saddle panel retention or gear hooks.

Back