• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Latitude Method or other 2 panel dimensions?

Hello!

I'm planning on sewing up a two panel saddle similar to a latitude Method 2. I'm looking for some dimensions as a starting point for my design. Mainly I'm looking for:
-Panel width at center (top and bottom panel)
-Panel length
-Length of bridge loops (the loops that connect the top and bottom panel and the bridge attach to)
Is anyone willing to take their saddle out and give me a starting point?
Thank you!

Hey man there is a link and a video that has. Guy making a 2 panel step by step I’ll see if I can find it again.

Latitude method 2 size regular…
Top panel 24” long x 6”high in center and 3.5” high at the ends.
Bottom panel 26” long x 8.5 tall in center and 3.5 on ends. (I would make the ends taller like 4.5”).
Bridge loops are 14” panel to panel and linesman loops are 10”.

Back