• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Latitude X Wing Mod

deleted_user04

Welded a aluminum angle, light gauge. Of course it has flex on the ends. But its made for comfort while standing. You could only use 2.5 inches on either side to help to add a little width and be strong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220907-162509_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220907-162509_Photos.jpg
    538.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot_20220907-162529_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220907-162529_Photos.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 151
Do you still have room to put your feet on the original portion? Looks like it would be comfortable

Alright, I don’t get it.

Nice job though
Sorry. IQ of 154 required for this one. Just kidding because I would be screwed. Basically the platform is very narrow. Instead of having total width with platform metal, you have the front and back to plant your feet. The dead space between your toes and heels don't have to have platform. If that makes any sense. I know it helps a bunch and Basically added close to no extra weight.

I have, and so far love, an x-wing. The gap at the back is odd, if your heels aren't very ( unnaturally for me) close together I get a bit of a falling sensation sometimes during transition ( sit/lean). I think I'm used to it now but something to mention.

I like the idea. There's a point to the predator comment too, although I would say rebel. But those are very similar weight wise

Man, the aluminum angle at the back is only there to allow the hunter (me ) to rest the feet.

The X wing is too narrow for my wide feet. Thats it! It's only there to allow me to open my stance. Unlike the rebel or predator or any other, the idea don't use unnecessary platform .
The idea of the post was passed along to other hunters that that, too, could use that idea.

Can you still get your feet up on the original platform? I like my feet close the tree

Man, the aluminum angle at the back is only there to allow the hunter (me ) to rest the feet.

The X wing is too narrow for my wide feet. Thats it! It's only there to allow me to open my stance. Unlike the rebel or predator or any other, the idea don't use unnecessary platform .
The idea of the post was passed along to other hunters that that, too, could use that idea.

I think we get why you did it and it’s great that it works for you but I think most people that need a wider space to stand on are just going to buy a wider platform i.e, predator, rebel, edp etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back