• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Leather Trophy line Saddle

Primetime

I have a leather Trophy line saddle including pouch and tether. This thing looks brand new. I reallllly want a tetherd saddle. If interested please PM or text at 9134036962. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 298
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 291
@Vtbow size medium brother I think this is what you’re still looking for?
Or was it someone else??? @lgshea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 5'-10", 170 lbs and fits we well. Enough room for a bigger person for sure.. My waist size is ~32. Id say it be good up to 34-35" waist but I am not 100% on that.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 126
Dangit! If this was a Large I’d be all over it

I guess no one has a tetherd they want to trade.. $200 work for anyone? I'll wait the dang 10 week lead time.

From what I’ve seen, I don’t think you’re getting much response due to the very high price.

Ahhhh I see. Thank you. Not trying to be ignorant with the price. I have no idea what these go for. I was just going off the receipt I have for it and condition basically being new and they are no longer made. I'd prefer some sort of trade for a mantis but not getting any response for that. If someone wants to make an offer they are more than welcome to. Depends on what shipping would be as well.

Ahhhh I see. Thank you. Not trying to be ignorant with the price. I have no idea what these go for. I was just going off the receipt I have for it and condition basically being new and they are no longer made. I'd prefer some sort of trade for a mantis but not getting any response for that. If someone wants to make an offer they are more than welcome to. Depends on what shipping would be as well.

I understand. They seem to be going for mostly around the $100-130 mark now days. Maybe even $150 if someone is wanting it really bad. I just sold one a few weeks ago and shipping for me was around $20. Could prob get it a little cheaper but the only box I could find was kinda big.

Back