• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Let’s see some hunting rigs

alabamahunt22

SH Member
Let’s see some hunting rigs. Need some ideas.
ATV’s, side by sides, trucks, e-bikes etc

looking to get a four wheeler for retrieval and would like to be able to carry my recurve on it. Anyone done so?

60a431dacdc7037d54da95f98c9f8cd6.jpg

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U not a real saddle hunter....u didn't use some obscure/flamboyant knot on those things
That's just the loops I clip the carabiner into, the rest of the hitch is under the pants legs. Amsteel laces throws the balance off. Makes the top of the boot too light and can cause you to roll an ankle. Cant be havin that.

Although I have an ATV I usually end up using a tractor to cart my deer up to the house from the woods. Old tractors can be purchased pretty cheaply and with a little work can be made to look, work and run like new. The red tractor is a 1953 Farmall Cub and the green one is a 1993 John Deere 425 garden tractor. They are also very useful around the homestead for a variety of chores.

Cub Deer Hauler.jpg

Deer 6 10-21-22.jpgJohn Deer Hauler.jpg

Although I have an ATV I usually end up using a tractor to cart my deer up to the house from the woods. Old tractors can be purchased pretty cheaply and with a little work can be made to look, work and run like new. The red tractor is a 1953 Farmall Cub and the green one is a 1993 John Deere 425 garden tractor. They are also very useful around the homestead for a variety of chores.

View attachment 89438

View attachment 89439View attachment 89440
Rickey-
I like that 80/20 rack on the Farmall, can you do some closeups of it, I would like to steal you design.
We se alot of 80/20 in my business, for guarding and machine frames.

Back