• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking to trade Ambush treesaddle

bowthwacker

I have a large ambush saddle. All original. Looking to trade for a Medium ambush saddle. Already have a neoprene saddle in medium so I am just looking for an Ambush saddle.

bowthwacker said:
I have a large ambush saddle. All original. Looking to trade for a Medium ambush saddle. Already have a neoprene saddle in medium so I am just looking for an Ambush saddle.

If you decide to sell in order to fund your purchase, let me know.

Thanks. probably won't sell. Don't want to risk not finding another one. The large is fine just like the fit of my medium neoprene better. Hoping to end up with a medium ambush.

bowthwacker said:
Thanks. probably won't sell. Don't want to risk not finding another one. The large is fine just like the fit of my medium neoprene better. Hoping to end up with a medium ambush.

Yeah, I certainly get that. But if you happen to find one for sale and they don't want to trade, then think of me first! :mrgreen:

Good luck with the trade in the meantime!!!

Back